BOLUSOD NEWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BALLON D'OR WINNER FOR 2020 (VOTE) BOLUSOD.BLOGSPOT.COM

2 posters

Go down

Ballon di'or winner for 2020 (vote) bolusod.blogspot.com

BALLON D'OR WINNER FOR 2020 (VOTE) BOLUSOD.BLOGSPOT.COM I_vote_lcap0%BALLON D'OR WINNER FOR 2020 (VOTE) BOLUSOD.BLOGSPOT.COM I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
BALLON D'OR WINNER FOR 2020 (VOTE) BOLUSOD.BLOGSPOT.COM I_vote_lcap100%BALLON D'OR WINNER FOR 2020 (VOTE) BOLUSOD.BLOGSPOT.COM I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
BALLON D'OR WINNER FOR 2020 (VOTE) BOLUSOD.BLOGSPOT.COM I_vote_lcap0%BALLON D'OR WINNER FOR 2020 (VOTE) BOLUSOD.BLOGSPOT.COM I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

BALLON D'OR WINNER FOR 2020 (VOTE) BOLUSOD.BLOGSPOT.COM Empty BALLON D'OR WINNER FOR 2020 (VOTE) BOLUSOD.BLOGSPOT.COM

Post by Admin Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:25 am

While the actual prize for the best footballer of 2020 will not be handed out until December, each week Goal will be tracking the runners and riders

After a three-month hiatus, the race for the 2020 Ballon d'Or is back up and running, with the world's best players all vying to get their hands on the most prestigious individual award football can offer.

Lionel Messi is, for the sixth time in his career, the defending champion having picked up the prize in December , but the competition is as fierce as many can remember following the Argentine and Cristiano Ronaldo's recent dominance.

With the summer's international tournaments now postponed, the footballing calendar for 2020 looks markedly different than it did at the start of the year, with leagues rushing to end their seasons during a time when transfers would usually be dominating their agendas.

It has been confirmed that the Champions League and Europa League will be completed in August, and given how much prominence the voters place on performances in those competitions, players who remain in Europe retain the best chances of claiming this year's Ballon d'Or.

Admin
Admin

https://bolusodnews.forumotion.com

Sodiq likes this post

Back to top Go down

BALLON D'OR WINNER FOR 2020 (VOTE) BOLUSOD.BLOGSPOT.COM Empty Re: BALLON D'OR WINNER FOR 2020 (VOTE) BOLUSOD.BLOGSPOT.COM

Post by Sodiq Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:12 am

Ronaldo for sure

Sodiq

Back to top Go down